Rebecca Ore on 23 Apr 2004 16:54:02 -0000

[PLUG] Does anyone have a real working Mac G3 or so to trade for ...

a SparcStation 5-170 (cdrom isn't working, but I have a replacement CD
rom coming.  I had someone sell me a G3 minitower that began going bad the day
I got it.  If I get a machine that will load OSX 10.2. and will take the
upgrades without having login crashing, I could even throw in the
non-working beige G3 minitower (it's possibly repairable).

I need a machine that's actually functional, no time really for trying
to fix one with various possible fuckage.  No money, just trades.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://mysite.verizon.net/rebecca.ore