gabriel rosenkoetter on 10 Jun 2004 01:02:02 -0000

[PLUG] I'm back.

No, really, I swear. I've been just slightly busy at work.

And I know I'm supposed to present in on 7 July. It'll be very PGP-
specific (funtionally) and very GnuPG-specific (in examples). I've
still got at least one more "cryptography concepts are simple" talk
in me. July 2005, maybe?

In other news, I'm about to delete all PLUG email since the *April*
meeting announcement. So if you said something in there that you
thought I knew something about and wanted me to respond to, email
me a reference to the archives (privately).

Cheers...

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net