Art Alexion on 23 Jun 2004 05:10:04 -0000

Re: [PLUG] different PGP keys for different addresses

Dan Widyono wrote:

Art,

That said, is it considered bad form to use a key associated with a different email address than the one the mail is coming from?

I recall mention on this list previously about being able to associate
multiple e-mail addresses with one key (and I have done so). Does that
answer your question indirectly?

Yes.  Thanks.

So, is this post considered middle-posting?

I haven't the vaguest idea (what "middle-posting" is).

--

art Alexion