Stratos Parisiou on 27 Aug 2004 20:28:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Packet8 VoIP Deal

VoicePulse has given me exceptional service on both business lines without
charging any disconnect fees.  However, they did charge $30 for activation.

I have started their service again since they have given me the best service
of all providers I tested.  (including Packet8)

However, the one thing that I liked about Packet8 is the fact that all phone
calls between subscribers are encrypted.  I haven't found any other provider
that offers this security feature.

Stratos Parisiou
Pager: http://pager.parisiou.com/
Phone: +1 (484) 645.4779