aglist on 30 Aug 2004 23:01:06 -0000

Re: [PLUG] I don't get it. What's the big deal with putting the response on top?

On Monday 30 August 2004 18:34, Howard Bloom wrote:
>    "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth."
>    Author: John Fitzgerald Kennedy

i agree!!!! i am no more going to use SMTP, POP3, IMAP, HTTP, POSIX, ELF, TCP,
UDP, IP, etc....  i am not a lemming falling off the cliff of conformity!  i
am not conforming to any standards!!!!  who the hell are you to tell me how
to transports my packets? which i am not going to use any more either...

from now on, i am not going to follow the convention on this newsgroup.  i am
going to post my comments randomly through out quoted messages and not in any
order.  why should i conform to linear thought? i just have to be me...