Paul on 4 Sep 2004 17:23:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] mozilla locks up

Art Alexion wrote:

... when retrieving mail.

Version 1.7. All of a sudden, it was reporting 23000+ messages in an inbox that really contained about 163. After restart, it reports the size properly, but locks up as soon as I do a mail check. Browser works fine and MUA works fine until I do a mail check. Is there a way to repair the inbox which is probably the problem?

First, just try upgrading to version 1.7.2.

If you're using IMAP, just delete the headers, then check your mail again. If you're using POP, I don't know.