Chris Mann on 13 Sep 2004 18:05:06 -0000

Re: [PLUG] iptables -A INPUT -s Howard_Bloom/0 -j DROP

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 13:59, Paul wrote:

> It's highly likely that Howard does have a lot to offer.  Even I have
> helped people here in the past.  And I'm sure we can both learn from
> everyone else.  Today's enemies are tomorrow's friends, and the other
> way around.

I dunno Paul, he did give me an idear of something to occupy my large
amounts of spare time (sacrasm there).

I do admit, doing a web based ACT thing-a-ma-jig is appealing to me in a
rather disturbing way. Then again, I'm pretty disturbed to begin with.
But I would say that if something good comes out of anything, it was
worth while ;)

--
Chris Mann, SAGE
Systems Administrator