sean finney on 13 Sep 2004 18:11:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] iptables -A INPUT -s Howard_Bloom/0 -j DROP

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 12:56:53PM -0400, Howard Bloom wrote:
> It is the desktop that I think it is light in the loafers so to speak.
> After all, you wouldn't take a .22 caliber gun to a gunfight when you have
> perfectly good .45 caliber handguns at the ready.

you are so on top of the metaphors, man.  i certainly wouldn't want to
bring some weak little pea shooter to a gun fight, and i wouldn't want
to be stuck driving a pinto either.  i think these fraternity pansies
must have been brainwashing me with their fascist democratic
whining.  to think, all this time i could have been running a business
or having an operating system that will work on my desktop!

	sean