rekaye1005 on 2 Jan 2005 17:00:47 -0000

RE: [PLUG] network PXE boot- linux win admin hack REPRISE

I have been using that Linux disk image ALOT.
The disgruntled ex-netadmin workaround program.
Do you know how to setup to boot this image from  a network server?

ron

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org
[mailto:plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org] On Behalf Of LeRoy Cressy
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 6:32 AM
To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List
Subject: Re: [PLUG] network PXE boot- linux win admin hack REPRISE

rekaye1005@earthlink.net wrote:
| I received excellent advice from the group on creating a linux boot
| diskette to hack a windows administrator password.
|
| My old compaq lab pcs have been replaced by HPs with no floppy drive.

My other recently ad the same problem and I did a google search for
forgotten Windows passwords and found a sight that had a iso image that
boots linux specifically to edit a windows registry file and SAM
password passwords.  Excellent program.

| PXE was used with w2003 RIS to reimage the machines, but THEY CANT
| REMEMBER THE ADMIN PASSWORD!!!
|
| I have a Red Hat 9x PC.
|
| How do I set this up for a network boot to the floppy disk linux/hack
| program image that I have.
|

| Ron

- --
Rev. LeRoy D. Cressy   mailto:leroy@lrcressy.com   /\_/\
~                       http://lrcressy.com        ( o.o )
~                       Phone:  215-535-4037        > ^ <
~                       FAX:    215-535-4285

gpg fingerprint:  62DE 6CAB CEE1 B1B3 359A  81D8 3FEF E6DA 8501 AFEA

For info on enigmail:    http://lrcressy.com/linux/mozilla.pdf
For info on gpg:         http://www.gnupg.org/