Art Alexion on 19 Jan 2005 19:36:15 -0000

Re: [PLUG] gpg2ps

Eric J. Roode wrote:

written a program called gpg2ps, which does basically the same thing (except that it works) :-)

Sure does.  Thank you.

> So here it is. It attempts to be smart about sizing text to fit. It has documentation. It generates valid PostScript (so far). It won't format your hard drive (I'm pretty sure).

Yes, unlike the other program, it does size the text properly.

> Let me know if it works for you.

Very well, thank you.

If you have suggestions for improvement, please drop me a line. Also, if you find a bug, or if any behavior of gpg2ps surprises you, please let me know.

The checklist that you created on your first static version was kinda nice

--

Art Alexion

PGP fingerprint: 52A4 B10C AA73 096F A661 92D2 3B65 8EAC ACC5 BA7A
The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for alarm.
Info @ http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/signature.asc.what.html

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c