Stephen Gran on 11 Jul 2005 11:04:09 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Linux Consultant Wanted

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 09:08:53AM -0400, sean finney said:
> hi all,
>
> in the next month i'll be moving out of the country, and as such will
> be discontinuing support with most of my company's clients.  I have
> one client in particular who i would like to ensure has a good level
> of continued home office support, so i'm fishing here for other linux
> consultants, consulting companies, and/or individuals interested in
> taking on another client.
>
> interested parties should have a good working knowledge of linux
> including at least some proficiency with debian gnu/linux.  basic
> (conceptual if not practical) understanding of perl, mysql, dyndns,
> linux firewire, and samba are all good things to have.
>
> the client also has a couple of windows xp machines, so some knowledge
> of windows is necessary.
>
> so, if you are interested, please drop me a line off-list!

Have been out of the country, so I didn't see this right away, sorry.

Try my boss, Chris Fearnley (LinuxForce, Inc) - we do this sort of stuff
all the time.  cjf@linuxforce.net or 610-734-1900 will reach him.

Where are you moving to?

Take care,
|  Stephen Gran                  | In case of atomic attack, the federal   |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | ruling against prayer in schools will   |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | be temporarily canceled.                |