Lee Marzke on 15 Jun 2006 18:56:39 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Call for speakers: PLUG West July Lightning Talks

Paul L. Snyder wrote:

Who else wants to volunteer? It's fun, and can be a great way to inspire
yourself to learn something new!

I can give a short talk on one of the following if there is interest. Please let me know.

1. Endian Linux Firewall Distribution. (OSS) Installable, supporting Firewall, Dans Guardian,
transparent proxy, VOIP priority queues, Open VPN, MRTG traffic graphs, etc.
Works right out of the box, I'm using it to support my Asterisk VOIP installation.

2. Bacula, distributed automated backup solution for Linux and Windows clients.
Somewhat similar to Amanda, but also has Windows clients, and can span
multiple disks/DVD's with large backup sets. Has a web based status report page.

Lee Marzke

begin:vcard
fn:Lee Marzke
n:Marzke;Lee