George Gallen on 3 Aug 2006 13:14:35 -0000

RE: [PLUG] are there any forbidden group names? or numbers?

thanks.

It's definitely the big group that is the problem. I backup up the groups
removed the big group, and all was well. Only problem is just about every
user on the system is a member of the big group "users".

Can groups have groups in them?
Say, I broke up the big group into 10 groups, is there a way to make
a group of the 10 groups? I haven't read that there were...

George