Dan Widyono on 23 Aug 2006 13:21:38 -0000

Re: [PLUG] default email client for Firefox

> I thought changed values were indicated in bold.  That's what it looks
> like empirically here, anyway.

Yes, but Jeff, the point of this conversation is that some keys and values
aren't showing up at all, and the other responder (Mike?) was suggesting that
this was due to them being default values.  I don't agree with that
reasoning, but I was also stamping that idea out as a Good Way to design
interfaces.

Dan W.