Michael C. Toren on 13 Nov 2006 12:48:07 -0000

[PLUG] PLUG West Thursday Options

(Forwarded on behalf of Paul, who is having some outbound email trouble.)

----- Forwarded message -----

From: Paul Snyder <pls29@cs.drexel.edu>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 07:09:04 -0500
Subject: PLUG West Thursday Options

It looks like we don't have a speaker lined up for this Thursday.
I have a talk prepped, but unfortunately I have class on Thursday nights
this quarter, so I won't be at the meeting.

Is anyone working on anything interesting that they'd like to talk
about?  Please volunteer now!

Alternately, Nathan suggested having a food-and-beer meeting at a local
restaurant.

What do y'all think?

Paul