Art Alexion on 20 Dec 2006 16:33:34 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Remote Printing Question

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 10:12, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> I don't know Windows well enough to answer well, but I know unix well
> enough to propose a possible solution.

I don't know putty well enough to insure a correct answer, but if you are
opening documents on your windows maching that reside on the linux server
using putty, why not just print them from the windows machine directly?  That
is, if you can display what you want from the server on your windows machine,
why not just print from there instead of trying to get the linux machine to
print to your client?

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm.  Info @