Mag Gam on 8 Mar 2007 23:30:41 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Sun March 11...almost here

  • From: "Mag Gam" <magawake@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Sun March 11...almost here
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 18:30:37 -0500
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

Same here. "Glad" we are on the same boat. Have several machines for financial tranasction and hoping their patch works.

Dan:
>Heck, IBM just released an updated patch for Lotus Notes calendars last week...
Yes! Whats the DEAL WITH IBM? Their FileNet Application just released only patch 2 weeks ago, and this DST thing was known for atleast 2 years ahead of time! They have caused many problems, hopefully their $hit works!

On 3/8/07, Jonathan Bringhurst <fintler@gmail.com> wrote:
Mostly praying, trying to get all the obvious stuff patched and hoping
everything else doesn't blow up. We're currently supporting a few
thousand routers and countless servers here, so some stuff is going to
go wrong no matter how much we try to prepare. It's more or less just
minimizing the damage in the aftermath as usual. Nothing really out of
the ordinary.

-Jon