Penland, Colette K. on 24 May 2007 14:51:13 -0000

[PLUG] Linux Job Opening-Princeton, NJ

TEKsystems Job Posting: Junior Linux Administrator, Princeton, NJ

Terms:  This Junior Linux Administration opening is a W2 contracting opportunity with TEKsystems to work at one of our customer locations in Princeton, NJ.  This is a 40 hours per week position and is expected to last at least 8 months (with potential for extension or conversion).

Description: Will be involved in the projects to replace existing Tru64 unix environment with Linux.  Will be performing builds, installing Operating Systems, configuring, installing drivers, installing software and doing software releases.

Required Experience: Candidate should have 2-3 years of overall IT experience and must have experience working with Red Hat Linux and the support and/or administration level.

Learn more about TEKsystems:  http://www.teksystems.com

Contact Information:  I would love to talk to anyone who might be looking for any employment (even if this spot isn’t “the right” opportunity for you).  Please feel free to call me or email me with a time that is convenient for you.

-Colette Penland

Lead Recruiter, TEKsystems

610-832-3155

cpenland@teksystems.com

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.