Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 1 Nov 2007 18:33:12 -0000

[PLUG] PhillyLinux.org/net/com Registration Renewal Donations

Hey folks,

It's time to pass the hat again for donations to renew our domain names.

I'll be attending all three PLUG meetings this month, so if you want
to donate I'll mention it during the meeting (and in each meeting
announcement) and you can pass along your donation to me there at the
meeting. Email me off-list if you'd like to donate but can't make it
to any meetings this month and we'll work out some sort of electronic
transfer or something.

We'll be renewing the domains for as long as this collection will
allow for, but I ask that you keep individual donations to $10 or
less.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com