John Kirk on 3 Nov 2007 03:11:33 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Calling John Kirk...or another November presenter for PLUG West

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 11:22:17PM -0400, Paul L. Snyder wrote:
> At the last PLUG West meeting, John Kirk volunteered to give a talk on
> the Perl Data Language.  We haven't had any other offers for November, so
> far.  Are you still interested, John?

  True.  And yes, of course, though the lead time is lots shorter now.

> Or, is anyone else interested in stepping up to give a presentation for
> the November PLUG West meeting on Thursday, 15 November?

  On the PLUG website it looks like the 15 Nov talk is already scheduled now,
so I gather it's moot for me to respond here.  Maybe some other time.

         regards,    -- John Kirk