Jason Costomiris on 9 Dec 2007 20:50:23 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Wireless access - from a security expert

  • From: Jason Costomiris <jcostom@gmail.com>
  • To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Wireless access - from a security expert
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 15:50:17 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=/BI7gRhxcvcdtfpamxiU64PSj3n9Akc2OdsJH+mAGW4=; b=S5H6YJijApAvguc3Zb6LYn452cOzQ/7X6Y23DT8pJGF9kUztviGRjlZk6x0QkfFycwFMNsk83fkesWNsxEOcEwlVuM+1BCzfBIxoUHBQN7jBqU1Gb1X6/vyWUiFx6sbWMfl2Wr73EfF9MdvU4ahJ83QmugFC9EEa0Ruuyb5I0CU=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org