Bill Diehl on 20 Feb 2008 11:34:34 -0800

Re: [PLUG] New Microsoft Commerical

This was good for a few laughs.  What made it even more
humorous was that I happened to be booted into Win98SE when
we viewed it in Firefox and my computer locked up.  More
motivation to get my Debian install finished up (nearly everything
works now - still stumped on the networking stuff).

Thanks for the grins.
Bill Diehl