Casey Bralla on 25 Mar 2008 13:55:03 -0700

Re: [PLUG] NTP process FYI

I've got an NTP server setup very much like JP's, but I'm confused by the term "ST2".
Could someone define this for me?

Like you, JP, I just want it to be within a half second or so.  (Actually, I'd **like**
it to be within microseconds, but that's because I'm a little anal-retentive <grin>)

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence