kamiza103 on 4 Aug 2008 16:18:34 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Asterisk LIVEcd

Would a home user of Asterisk be able to use 911 effectively compared to the workarounds provided by VoIP companies like Vonage and Packet8?

BTW, what is the after-tax cost of Vonage these days for the $25 package?  I'm thinking about switching back.

I was going to say that I don't want to keep a server running just to use Asterisk, but then I read that it can be installed on a Linksys router.  Interesting alternative.