bergman on 21 Oct 2008 10:26:57 -0700

Re: [PLUG] MBSFW Happy Soon To Be Halloween

In the message dated: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:11:56 EDT,
The pithy ruminations from "Jason Stelzer" on
<Re: [PLUG] MBSFW Happy Soon To Be Halloween> were:

	[SNIP!]

=>
=> So, since you can't please everyone all the time, offend as many
=> people as possible. Remember, every day is a new opportunity to do
=> something that shames your mother.

In this case, it's not my mother that I'm concerned about, but the people who
read the reports generated by the corporate firewall & content filtering system
here at $WORK.

I didn't looked at the site in question, because the acronym was unclear (or
at least, unclear enough that it wasn't worth my spending brain-cycles on to
figure out whether I should go to the site from work), and it seemed to be
off-topic, based on the Subject and tone.

Remember, if you do post a link, you should be aware that issues of propriety
may not be judged solely by the members of the list, but by 3rd parties, like
Bluecoat or Websense.

	http://www.bluecoat.com/products/webfilter
	http://www.websense.com/global/en/ProductsServices/WebsenseEnterprise/

Generally, those services have no sense of humor, and having one's desktop PC
at $WORK show up too often in the web filtering logs can often be a bad thing.

Mark

=>
=>
=>