Art Alexion on 6 Dec 2008 13:30:12 -0800

[PLUG] good kvm (virt., not switch) info?

I started using kvm early this year, primarily to run TurboTax under an XP vm.
My computer began experiencing problems in early August, and I didn't get it
working again until a month ago.  By then, it seems the command structure and
parameters changed, because none of my mini-scripts worked.  I had stored
certain commands in short scripts, and then assigned them to the KDE menu.

I was able to get it working with no parameters except the image.

But I'd like to do more.  If the changes I suspect did occur, a lot of online
stuff is obsolete.

Any recommendations for a comprehensive and current online reference?