sean finney on 5 Feb 2009 13:02:28 -0800

Re: [PLUG] RHEL Subscription Question

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 03:47:45PM -0500, Wells, David J wrote:
> Thanks Austin,
>
> I understand the differences between cent, fedora & RHEL... I just
> trying to understand from a compliancy point of view...

well then it probably depends on who you talk to.  the sales/accounts
dept will probably have a rather conservative take on that, whereas
i know a number of folks who have maybe one or two subscriptions and
then network-mount the /var/lib/whatever dir onto the rest of their
n-1 machines.  IANAL but i don't think you're breaking any laws doing
so, but it's definitely not going to make you friends at redhat.

	sean