Casey Bralla on 5 Mar 2009 17:13:46 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Need Help with Barcode Scanner

I tried simply plugging the scanner into my portable (also running Gentoo (but
x86 stable instead of AMD64 unstable) and it "just worked" too.   <sigh>

At least now I can still use it, and most of the applications I would use it
for are better suited to the portable.

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence