Edmond Rodriguez on 27 Mar 2009 08:51:45 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT: Mac Mini/BSD question

I seem to recall when working with macs that one of the filesystems and the way macs make disks included a sort of fantom partition.   I don't recall real well, but this was one of the issues with booting XP from an external drive with this file system.   It was HPFS or maybe one that came earlier and also I think had to do with being able to boot.   Sorry for the vague response, if it is even relevant, but maybe someone else well recall something.