Kyle Winfree on 15 Apr 2009 20:36:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Update: Verizon FiOS

I've been using fios for almost two years, and haven't yet had an issue
where I lost my NAT and forwarding rules.  Granted though, I can't say
that I've done any firmware upgrades or that verizon has either (even if
they do say that do all sorts of management remotely).