Michael Bevilacqua on 20 Aug 2009 09:22:13 -0700

[PLUG] JOB: Drupal Developer

My company is looking to hire an experienced Drupal Developer. Please contact me off list if you would like more information than what is provided below. Thank you.

Experienced Drupal Developer Needed

Services of an experienced (3+ years) Drupal 5 and/or 6 developer are needed to support ongoing site development efforts. Successful applicant should have strong experience in working with the Drupal API, and will have demonstrable experience in full lifecycle site development using Drupal. Multimedia/Flash integration experience a plus. Experience working in conjunction with other developers critical. This is not an entry level position.You will be asked to evaluate functional requirements, recommend efficient and secure solutions, as well as provide reasonably accurate estimates. Timely delivery and regular progress report communication crucial.

This is a contract position. Rate negotiable based on demonstrated ability. Telecommuting is an option for the properly qualified developer. As occasional on-site meetings may be required, we will only consider candidates within easy travel distance to/from Philadelphia, PA.

--
Michael D. Bevilacqua
michael@bevilacqua.us