Art Alexion on 8 Nov 2009 16:30:41 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Thunderbird Lightning

On Sunday 08 November 2009 17:35:30 JP Vossen wrote:
> What Lee said...

Yeah, seems to be working fine with Thunderbird, not so well with kontact as
it doesn't yet support caldav.

Quite slow on big mailboxes, and it likes to stop while it is telling you
about an error.  But it works and it means I won't have to use CrossOver
Outlook after all.

I can't live without message threading and select to quote anymore

--
Art Alexion