Paul L. Snyder on 3 Mar 2010 12:43:56 -0800

[PLUG] PLUG on Twitter - (and other places)

We've set up a Twitter account for PLUG announcements and other
Linuxy/FOSSy goodness.  If you're using Twitter, you can follow
@phillylinux, or view directly on the web at

  http://twitter.com/phillylinux

Of course, you can still get announcements via the plug-announce
mailing list:

on the main PLUG webpage:

  http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html

or via our Google Calendar:

 HTML calendar (click "+Google Calendar" button to add to yours):
  http://bit.ly/plug-calendar

 iCal URL for the calendar:
  http://bit.ly/plug-calendar-ics

 Calendar ID:
  sd3etcofi7dc4t4sjva7abbukk@group.calendar.google.com

Don't forget that we're also aggregating the Linux-related blogs of PLUG
members at

  http://planet.phillylinux.org

And stop in to chat on our IRC channel, anytime:

  #plug, on freenode.net.

If you've got your URL handler set up for the irc resource type, you can
use the this link:

  irc://chat.freenode.net/#plug

Paul