Scott Budihas on 23 Mar 2010 10:19:55 -0700

Re: [PLUG] vm in a vm = odd mouse behavior in windows server

Is your VMWare Tools the latest? Since only 2008R2 is showing problems
perhaps you need to upgrade the tools package.

If you can't upgrade your VMWare app it is possible to "steal" the
latest tools from a trial Workstation, Server or Player. Just uncompress
the rpm (rpm2cpio vmware-trial.rpm | cpio -idmv) and dig for the buried
tools iso.

Scott