Art Alexion on 8 Nov 2010 03:10:39 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Linux Today Posting: Google Sues The US Government For Only Considering Microsoft Solutions

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Sean M. Collins <sean@coreitpro.com> wrote:
>> That said, I'd be really happy if somebody could prove me wrong.
>> Suppose I wanted to run a business with ~10k employees with
>> email/calendaring features similar to Exchange.  What would my options be?
>>

> Zimbra.

Has anyone tried Kolab?  The Kontact/kdepim developers seem to like it
as the preferred backend to the KDE suite.

--
artAlexion
sent unsigned from webmail interface