Eric H. Johnson on 6 Dec 2010 11:47:00 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Speaker for PLUG North meeting on 14 Dec

JP,

West in January was a done deal, the question was if there was interest at
North and whether to do it ahead of West.

BTW, there will be some toys including a box running in demo mode.

Regards,
Eric

I thought this was already a done deal.  But count me in, it sounds
cool, especially if there are toys.

(And remember, this is how Skynet will self-assemble its hardware, once
its software becomes self-aware.  So we should learn something about it
now, while there's time... :)