Art Alexion on 6 Dec 2010 11:58:42 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Net Neutrality

On Saturday, December 04, 2010 08:31:35 am Richard Freeman wrote:
> On 12/03/2010 11:44 PM, Doug Stewart wrote:
> > Not everyone's fer it -- I, for one, am agin' it. I'd rather have
> > companies, competing against each other, with a small measure of
> > accountability to their customers "in charge" of this field, as
> > opposed to nameless, faceless gov't bureaucrats with zero
> > accountability and no market pressures to keep them in check.
>
> I would agree, but only if

Rich,

While you say you agree, it doesn't really sound like it.  You just seem to
have an opinion HOW governement enforced net neutrality should operate,
whereas Doug seems to be saying the government should have no control
whatsoever.

--
Art Alexion