Mark Mehalik on 6 Dec 2010 12:32:11 -0800

Re: [PLUG] big/little endian?

Endianness is a hardware thing. Intel x86,x64, and itaniums are always little endian. This isn't your issue.

I'd bet your trouble is some sort of codec compliance issue. Perhaps a version issue?

Also if the file is somehow corrupted, or incorrectly encoded, some programs might be more lenient with inline repairs than others.

I'm not a media guru, but some out there might have some suggestions about what other programs to try - that's the road I'd head down lat least.

-mark