Mike on 8 Feb 2011 14:10:10 -0800

[PLUG] Database meetup 2/15/11

Hello -

As I mentioned at the PLUG Central meeting last week, my database group will be meeting next Tuesday.

Our core presentation will feature Sean M. Collins from Core IT Pro on understanding and using Amazon's SimpleDB service.  Amazon SimpleDB is a highly available, scalable, and flexible non-relational data store that offloads the work of database administration.

More info:

http://www.meetup.com/Philadelphia-Database-Professionals/events/16478731/

I hope to see some of you there, and please consider joining the meetup group.

Thanks!