Sam Gleske on 5 Jul 2012 07:22:35 -0700

Re: [PLUG] July and August speakers needed!

I've said this before but I'm willing to present.  Here's a quote of topics I've said I can present on in the past.  I do know that there's a few people who expressed particular interest in hearing more about Gimp, Icinga, and SELinux.  As well as some of the simpler topics.  As of right now I'm only participating in PLUG central at USP.

SAM

As far as meeting topics go I can cover a variety of topics.  I can't do the month of June as I have a night class on Wednesdays but I'll be off for the summer.  So I should be good after June to present at PLUG.  Topics in which I can present include...