Paul L. Snyder on 4 Mar 2014 18:17:05 -0800

[PLUG] How about a talk? (was Re: Using IPv6)

In Tue, 04 Mar 2014, gary@duzan.org wrote:

> => Sixxs also gave me a free /64 subnet on the tunnel for the asking so that
> => is millions of hosts.
> =>
> => Lee
>
>    I used to use SIXXS, and it is certainly more convenient to use with
> dynamic IPv4 thanks to AICCU. However, I found the POPs to be less
> stable than HE (tunnelbroker.net), so I switched. I would still use
> SIXXS+AICCU if I wanted to do IPv6 from a laptop, but I haven't needed
> that recently.

Lee/Gary,

This is great stuff. Would either/both of you be willing to give a talk on
IPv6 to any of the PLUG chapters? We've had requests for IPv6 talks in the
past, and there's definitely a lot of latent interest (and I'd love to hear
more about this, myself).

Current dates that need speakers are:

 Tue  8 Apr - North
 Mon 21 Apr - West