Casey Bralla on 27 Oct 2014 15:13:52 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Delete KDE Activity Manager Icon from the Panel

Naturally I figured it out about 15 minutes after making the post.

The secret was to first activate the "panel Settings" by right clicking on  the
panel, and then right clicking on the offending icon.   Normally, the right-
clock on this particular icon  brings up a key-binding menu.  However, when in
Panel Settings mode, an additional "delete" selection was available.

On Monday 2014-10-27 12:35:00 PM Rich Freeman wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Keith C. Perry
>
> <kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:
> > I haven't seen that in awhile on my system.  Do you know what version of
> > KDE you are running?
> I have it on kde4.  I take it that you can't just hit the panel
> toolbox button on the right (unlocking the panel if necessary), then
> click on the activity button and hit remove?
>
> --
> Rich

Casey Bralla

Chief Nerd in Residence