Lincoln Fessenden on 16 May 2015 23:15:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Venom

No worries, they are not running QEMU.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 11:07:33AM -0400, Anthony Martin wrote:
>    Was wondering what people thought about this and had any suggestions that
>    didn't involve having to reboot the hundreds of vms we have.
>    https://access.redhat.com/articles/1444903
>
>    Anthony Martin
>
>    Jr Linux System Administrator
>
>    (M) 609-410-1168
>    anthony.j.martin142@gmail.com

-Linc Fessenden

The information contained in this transmission contains privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

CAUTION: Intended recipients should NOT use email communication for emergent or urgent health care matters.