Casey Bralla on 14 Jun 2015 07:53:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] X2GO vs VNC for Local Remote Desktop

MIke, I'm using the version of x11vnc include din Debian 7 stable.  The docs
reference http://www.karlrunge.com/x11vnc/.  Is this the "official" version
that you say is slow?

I start it on the server with this line:
x11vnc -display WAIT:0 -shared -forever -allow 192.168.1. -bg

TigerVNC does not appear to be in the Debian repository.  X2Goclient is in the
repos, but I don't see the server.   I guess I'd have to download that
separately?

I appreciate your suggestions!