Paul L. Snyder on 4 Apr 2016 07:59:12 -0700

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Last-minute speaker volunteer for Wednesday PLUG Central?

We still don't have anyone on the schedule for the PLUG Central meeting
that's going to be held on this Wednesday, April 6. Anyone have a talk in
their back pocket that they'd like to pull out?  If so, please let me know
ASAP!

Otherwise, we'll probably be going with a general discussion meeting, with
the option of lightning talks.

If you don't have a topic ready but are still interested in speaker, there
are plenty of slots open later in the year:

  Tue 14-Jun North
  Wed  6-Jul Central
  Tue 12-Jul North
  Mon 18-Jul West