Walt Mankowski on 2 Mar 2017 13:08:57 -0800

Re: [PLUG] "Nearby"

This is getting more and more off-topic, but I'd be remiss if I didn't
recommend a wonderful short story by Charlie Jane Anders called "The
Fermi Paradox Is Our Business Model". It's darkly funny and
thought-provoking, and you can read it for free at
http://www.tor.com/2010/08/11/the-fermi-paradox-is-our-business-model/

Walt