Rich Kulawiec on 14 Mar 2017 23:17:36 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Avoid Arvixe at all costs!

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 06:35:16AM +0200, ac wrote:
> wherever you get the box from is only relevant as far as IP reputation
> (v4 & 6) is relevant (if you want to relay email everywhere...)

This is correct; I'd just like to augment it with a comment.  Some
email recipient operations (including some very large ones) have
different policies for mail acceptance via IPv6 vs. IPv4.  If you
decide to use IPv6 for SMTP, then you'll need to be aware of these,
otherwise you're going to have problems regardless of where your
address space is located.

---rsk