Greg Helledy on 15 Mar 2017 11:55:22 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Avoid Arvixe at all costs!

This is a great example of what you see often in technical forums.

User A posts "I want to do X."

User B, instead of posting "Here is how you do X..." or "Doing X is hard or impossible because of reason Y." posts "You shouldn't want to do X."

I've clearly explained what I want and expressed willingness to pay. If what I want is technically impossible, I want to understand what the obstacle is. Otherwise, you're not adding any value.
--
Greg Helledy
GRA, Incorporated