Keith C. Perry on 10 Jan 2018 12:23:28 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Server & Network Equipment looking for Interesting Projects / Home

You web site is not coming up www.basam.co or .com (I thought the "m" might be missing.

I would like to server list if you can provide that.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Managing Member, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "M.Simons" <msimons@slackware.com>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 2:37:35 PM
Subject: [PLUG] Server & Network Equipment looking for Interesting Projects	/ Home

Greetings,

    I have access to a significant amount of servers and networking
equipment looking for a potential home, and interesting projects.
The window of opportunity on this is very short.

This is at least two server stacks of older but still good servers,
racks included. A networking closet full of stuff, or two, a wall
mount rack or two.  Even some fiber stuff.

I've already put down deposits on some of it; as it's for sale.  I
*could* buy some of it, and just sell it off piece by piece, but I'd
much rather find some folks to partner with on some good projects,
find a good home or colo for it all.

I don't check this email account often so if you can, find and
message me on facebook.  Or you can find me easily by going to
www.basam.co which will take you to a FB page for my clothing resale
biz where you can message me.

--
MS