Rachel plays Linux on 27 Nov 2018 17:40:46 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT: MontCo Dispatch system web & RSS

I had a Mickey Mouse transistor radio when I was a kid, and spent my nights with it under my pillow going from station to station, mostly hanging on KYW and WFIL. But one cloudy night I got a Cubs game being broadcast from Chicago and I felt like I was in a parallel world. It was awesome.